This delicious dessert is simple to make, uses only a few ingredients and tastes divine!
- 400g fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- seeds from 5 cardamon pods, crushed using a pestle and mortar
- 300ml double cream
- 1-3 tbsp icing sugar
- 500ml thick Greek yogurt
- Using a blender, blitz all the raspberries with the vanilla bean paste and crushed cardamon seeds until smooth.
- Using an electric hand whisk, whisk the double cream and icing sugar until stiff peeks form, then gently fold in the yogurt, one-third at a time.
- When all, the yogurt is folded in nicely, fold in half the raspberry sauce, to keep as much air in the mixture as possible.
- When incorporated, fold in the remaining raspberry sauce.
- Divide the mixture among 6-8 glasses or dessert bowls. Place a raspberry on top of each serving.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm up, or serve immediately if you can’t wait!