This simple recipe is easy to make and delicious. We served ours with roast potatoes, buttered cabbage and broccoli.
- 4 cod loins ( about 200g each ), thicker
pieces work best
- Garlic Oil
- 4 teaspoons dried wild thyme
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- Finely grated zest of 2 unwaxed lemons
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a roasting tray with baking paper.
2. Place the fish fillets on the prepared roasting tray and drizzle generously
with garlic oil to coat each piece of fish.
3. Sprinkle over the wild thyme, chilli flakes, lemon zest and a good amount
of salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 8-12 minutes until you’re sure the fish is cooked through.
5. Then serve immediately and enjoy with green veges and Saffron Roast Potatoes (which will be in my next blog!)