This is one of my favourite meals! These simple salmon parcels are easy and fun to make! I hope you enjoy!
- 1 pack of ready roll puff pastry
- 2 salmon steaks, skined
- 200m créme fraishe
- 1 leak, sliced
- 1 hand full of spinach, finely chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, line a baking tray with baking paper
- Lightly fry the leaks and allow to cool
- Mix the leaks, spinach and créme fraiche in a bowl.
- Lay out the puff pastry on a board and cut it into 2 equal pieces.
- Put the salmon slices onto the pasty and add the créme fraiche mixture.
- Fold up your salmon parcels, using a beaten egg as glue.
- Press the edges to seal them.
- Brush egg over the parcels. Bake for 15 minutes.