This delicious dessert is simple to make, uses only a few ingredients and tastes divine! Ingredients: 400g fresh raspberries 2 tsp vanilla bean paste seeds from 5 cardamon pods, crushed using a pestle and mortar 300ml double cream 1-3 tbsp icing sugar 500ml thick Greek yogurt Using a blender, blitz all the raspberries with the… Continue reading RASPBERRY, CARDAMON & VANILLA YOGURT FOOL
This hearty tomato soup is easy to make and is topped with delicious garlic croutons! Ingredients: 2 onions 2 carrots butter 8tbsp olive oil 1 garlic clove, crushed 2 garlic cloves, chopped 2tbsp plain flour 12 fresh tomatoes a pinch of sugar 700ml vegetable stock 1tsp fresh thyme leaves 2tbsp purée a squeeze of lemon… Continue reading Hearty Tomato Soup
This is one of my favourite meals! These simple salmon parcels are easy and fun to make! I hope you enjoy! Ingredients: 1 pack of ready roll puff pastry 2 salmon steaks, skined 200m créme fraishe 1 leak, sliced 1 hand full of spinach, finely chopped Method: Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, line a baking… Continue reading Salmon én Croute
This simple recipe is easy to make and delicious. We served ours with roast potatoes, buttered cabbage and broccoli. Ingredients: 4 cod loins ( about 200g each ), thicker pieces work best Garlic Oil 4 teaspoons dried wild thyme 2 teaspoons chilli flakes Finely grated zest of 2 unwaxed lemons Sea salt flakes and freshly… Continue reading Succulent Roasted Cod Loins
This is my Scumptious bacon and egg tart. It’s pretty simple to make and tastes delicious, especially with rainbow salad, which was in my last blog! I hope you all enjoy it! FEEDS: 4 PREP: 20mins TOTAL: 50mins Ingredients: 350g ready prepared short crust pasty 150g bacon (chopped) 3 eggs 150mls… Continue reading Scrumptious Bacon And Egg Tart
This salad is full of vegetables which are very good for you, This meal is suitable for vegans too! You can make your own crispy croutons, which are very easy to make, but very delicious!
- mixed salad leaves
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp mustard seeds
- 250g freash peas
- Yellow and orange peppers, cut into strips
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 8 babycorn, cut in half
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2tbsp basalmic vinegar
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp runny honey
- chopped mint
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices of bread
- 2tbsp extra vingin olive oil
- Cut shapes of the bread, using cookie cutters. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Place all ingredients for the dressing in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Put your mixed leaves into a colander and wash. Drain well. Make a large bed of the leaves in a serving bowl. We picked our own mint from the garden.
- Scatter the pepper strips, fresh peas and tomato halves on top of the salad leaves.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Then add the carrots and babycorn Cook them until just tender then tip the salad ingredients in the serving bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Enjoy with homemade quiche which you’ll find in my next blog
Ingredients: 175g butter, softened 175g golden caster sugar 175g self-raising flour 3 large eggs grated zest from 1 orange 2tbsp orange juice 2tbsp cocoa powder Method: Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Grease and line the base of a 20cm (8in) square cake tin with baking paper. Place all the ingredients except the… Continue reading Mikey’s Marvellous Marble Cake
Making Paul Hollywood’s Scone Recipe These scones are pretty easy to make, and they taste delicious!! They sometimes get quite difficult when I put too much water in the mixture, so don’t use too much water. If you do add to much water, you can always add some flour to the mixture. I hope you… Continue reading Scumptious Scones
This is an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe which I got from ‘allrecipes.com’. I found this very simple and fun. I made a couple of changes in the recipe, like doubling the quantity of the base and adding a bit of lemon zest to the mixture, to give it some more flavour. Severs: 8 … Continue reading Lush Lemon Cheesecake
This is the excerpt for your very first post.